Amazon Prime

Nova

May 29, 2020
I am member of the Amazon Prime since 2017. And so far the prime membership has been paying me off for years. I know for sure that it has quicker delivery and also the Prime video is one thing that has been helping many people watch videos during the lockdown. I have the membership and pretty much happy with the content.

Do you have Amazon Prime Membership?

Lord Saru

May 30, 2020
I have Amazon Prime membership but I am considering not to renew this any further. Here are my reasons

1. For those already registered, they are still wanting us to pay more for premium content like just released movies and all those.

2. Not much interesting content. I think Netflix has more series that suits me.

Ash

May 31, 2020
My prime membership ended recently. I had a one-year membership that was a reward from our internet provider. I don't use Amazon enough to justify the price for it but it was nice having the Prime delivery when I did buy from them.

Alexander

May 29, 2020
My prime membership ended recently. I had a one-year membership that was a reward from our internet provider. I don't use Amazon enough to justify the price for it but it was nice having the Prime delivery when I did buy from them.
The free delivery option is a massive plus, delivery fees range from £0.99 to £4.49. You must of saved yourself a few pounds from ordering products using the prime service. My trial expired a while back and I didn't want to renew my subscription for the exact same reason. I would of continued my membership if I used Amazon Shopping more regularly.

untuned

Outrun-istrator
Staff member
Administrator
Retrowave
Jun 2, 2020
New York
untnd.me
i have amazon prime for free because my dad pays for it and we live in the same house

also, twitch prime is great