Anti Virus for Smart Phones

Alexander

May 29, 2020
Some have an anti-virus that's built into the phone where others do not. Do you have an app to protect your device against viruses? If so, what's the application called? Are you paying for a subscription or is this at no cost to you?

Ash

May 31, 2020
I don't have a separate app for anti-virus. I know that Samsung devices have some sort of built-in virus checker which I use from time to time but not sure if it actively protects your phone all the time.

Alexander

May 29, 2020
I don't have a separate app for anti-virus. I know that Samsung devices have some sort of built-in virus checker which I use from time to time but not sure if it actively protects your phone all the time.
What you need to be cautious about is the software that you downloaded from the internet as an APK. Correct me if I'm wrong, I believe McAfee comes pre installed on Galaxy phones that have Android 7, 8, 9, and 10. It's worth checking to make sure the anti-virus has been activated. It's important to note that sometimes malicious apps can sometimes slip through Google's Security Team which means customers can download them through the Play Store.