Areas of interest

Lord Saru

May 30, 2020
I know a lot of you have specialized areas of interest outside the online world. It can be related to anything and can be expressed in ways like reading books about them, past time hobbies and things like that.

I have a special interest in:

1. Radiology: I specialize in Internal medicine but the radiological studies of human body has always been an area of interest to me.

2. Foreign policy. Though this has nothing to do with my life, foreign policy of countries, especially India, China and US is one area I read voraciously as well as specialize in.

What are yours?

catgirl

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
May 28, 2020
United States
envyforums.net
I'm interested in retro-gaming and love to find new things in old video games. I also consider myself to be a coffee connisseur and enjoy trying new types of coffee.

Alexander

May 29, 2020
As a result of commitments, it's definitely a challenge to find the time to partake in leisure activities. I have various interests and I can't choose one which is the most enjoyable. I'm interested in the following:
  1. Gaming
  2. Earning money online
  3. Sea Fishing
  4. Dining out with friends and family
  5. Walking my dogs

GizmoTheSenpai

May 29, 2020
USA
I’m honestly really interested in mental illness and the physiology behind people and their actions. I find the brain a very interesting and complex machine.

Alexander

May 29, 2020
I’m honestly really interested in mental illness and the physiology behind people and their actions. I find the brain a very interesting and complex machine.
Indeed. Behind people's actions, there's always a cause, no matter what. Are you studying the human brain in college or university? Have you been planning to turn your area of interest into a career?

GizmoTheSenpai

May 29, 2020
USA
Indeed. Behind people's actions, there's always a cause, no matter what. Are you studying the human brain in college or university? Have you been planning to turn your area of interest into a career?
Actually yes! I am going to apply for college soon and i'm going to major in Psychology. I'm not sure when but I'm going to try and go during the fall later this year!