Best Crypto Currencies for 2020

Alexander

May 29, 2020
Since the announcement of lockdown, world-wide, there has been a huge negative impact on the economy. Savings and Investment interest rates have fallen, too. As a result of this, what would you say is the best cryptocurrency to purchase in 2020? Ideally, I'm looking for something which offers a fair return and that has a good trend, too. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Ash

May 31, 2020
Bitcoin is probably the best. I'm not really interested in investing in cryptocurrency anymore because I feel like you need to be ready to invest large amounts to make a decent amount of profit. And that's just way too risky for me.

catgirl

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
May 28, 2020
United States
envyforums.net
Cryptocurrency is extremely high risk and unless you get lucky the value won’t necessary go up enough to be worth it. The exchanges hit you with gigantic transaction fees if you ever decide you want to get your cash back.

I prefer my savings account at my local credit union as it’s considered a “share” of ownership and they pay dividends monthly.

What are your investment goals, I might be able to send some suggestions that reduce the risk while accomplishing them. Please keep in mind I’m not a financial expert or advisor and these are my personal opinions. I can’t guarantee accuracy or correctness.