Daytime or NightTime

• Day Time

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Night Time

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters

Alexander

May 29, 2020
All of us at Envy Forums practise and enjoy playing a variety of different titles and we all play on different platforms. Please tell me if you play during the night hours or during Daytime Hours and, explain the reasons behind your answer. Have any responsibilities, such as your job, research, and domestic chores, impacted your judgment?

GizmoTheSenpai

May 29, 2020
USA
I honestly feel so much more productive and creative at night. Day time is a good time for physical labor though!

Nova

May 29, 2020
It depends for me. I get a lot of free time some of the time during the day time. I play mobile games during that time. And when I get some time during the night, I get the time at night I play accordingly. A lot of times playing all night is not a good idea for me. I just do what works for me.

Lord Saru

May 30, 2020
I think I utilize the day time.

Its not because I am not a night owl but because I play games on mobile to avoid getting bored at work or in college.

Whereas at home where I spend a lot of time, I have a lot of work to prepare for the next day and I turn to the television or the newspaper to avoid getting bored.

Ash

May 31, 2020
I'm at home most of the time right now as my university is closed and we're still coming out of the lockdown because of coronavirus. So because of that, I'm playing games at various points throughout the day. I tend to still play mostly at night though just before I go to sleep.