Desktops VS Laptops.

Desktops VS Laptops

• Total voters

Alexander

May 29, 2020
Tell the community what PC you prefer using. Laptops are more portable and less heavy than a computer so, this is my favoured choice. Constantly, I find myself on the move either travelling, dining out, or going to work and as a result, the portability is a huge benefit. I've always used laptops, and have done for the last 5 years.

Nova

May 29, 2020
I have my primary machine as a laptop. And as for the using regular work specific stuff, I do make use of that on the desktop as well. I am currently in the process of buying the small laptop that I can use as a spare backup machine. I don't know what may happen to my other machines in case of emergency so I make use of the laptop mostly.

Ash

May 31, 2020
I prefer laptops a lot more. I've never been much of a PC gamer so desktops have never been something that interests me. Laptops are so much easier to use, they're cheap to buy/maintain and I can take it wherever I want which is always a great benefit.

ARx182

May 31, 2020
I have both but I only use my laptop for streaming or laid-back gaming (such as Football Manager).

catgirl

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
May 28, 2020
United States
envyforums.net
I like desktops as they have higher performance at a lower cost. I have both a desktop and a laptop. I notice that my laptop gets hot when doing certain tasks like programming whereas my desktop doesn't have the same issue. And when gaming a desktop is almost mandatory if you want the best games to run.