Do you snack whilst gaming?

Alexander

May 29, 2020
Some people may not choose to consume food or drink when they're lounging behind the controls gaming. On the other hand, if you do, what does your favourite food and drink entail for snacking? Do you choose junk food or fruits and veggies? I tend not to eat whilst I'm playing due to the high likelihood of electrical damage to my PC components from spillages and crumbs.

Reactions: catgirl

catgirl

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
May 28, 2020
United States
envyforums.net
Occasionally but it tends to be foods that do not make a mess and are not sticky such as chocolate bars and stuff. I have enough desk space to keep things pretty far away and minimize the risk of damage. Given that I generally game after I’m done with dinner I’m usually not still hungry.

Nova

May 29, 2020
I have gained a lot of weight because of sitting near the computer and the TV and consumed a lot fo sweet. So this has affected my stomach and also increased the weight. Something I need to consider seriously reducing. I have stopped consuming the snacks. And thinking of handling my weight and the mind.

Lord Saru

May 30, 2020
I snack when I game with my friends or cousins. When I am alone, I game usually after lunch to avoid sleeping so that I wont gain much weight due to binge eating.

Snacks, when I do take them are tapioca fries or banana snacks. I guess its a common feeling that no one wants to spill food and everyone wants to keep their desks clean.

Now, thats very appealing.

Ash

May 31, 2020
I avoid eating whilst gaming because I don't want to get any grease or food on my controller. It just feels a bit disgusting as well if I'm touching food and then touching my PS4 controller.