Do you use any social networking sites?

Alexander

May 29, 2020
Do you use any social networking sites such as, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Whats App, Instagram? Averagely in a day, how much time would you say you spend on social media? If you use any platform, have you got an account registered or do you tend just to read other people's content?

Reactions: catgirl

catgirl

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
May 28, 2020
United States
envyforums.net
I’ve been trying to move away from social media apps as much as possible and swap over to forums instead. The main social apps that I use are Facebook, Twitter, Mastodon, Reddit, and Discord I want to slowly reduce my use of them maybe even deleting a few at some point.

Nova

May 29, 2020
I am pretty much active on the instagram and youtube. I also have the account of pinterest. And so far that has worked out for me. I don't know if there are any good networking sites for the same. I am also considering giving up on the facebook but the facebook groups are gems in terms of knowledge.

Lord Saru

May 30, 2020
I used to have Facebook , Youtube and Instagram. It was last year that I realized that I need to cut my social media timing as its a waste of my time and a drain of my resources.

It was difficult to do it at a single go, so I planned my social media purge. I took 6 months to completely cut off Facebook. Now, the next stop is Youtube. I have reduced my time over Youtube by around 50 percentge. Another 50 to go before I strike that off.

Nova

May 29, 2020
I think facebook is going to exist for 10 more years. And things would change. Who knows some other social network may eventually replace it. And another thing is that social networking sites have a lot of load on them. So some social networking sites take a lot of your time I hate those type of networks.

Ash

May 31, 2020
I have profiles on quite a few different social networking sites but I only use a few quite regularly. I have Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, LinkedIn, Snapchat, and YouTube (if we're counting that as a social media site). But I only really use Twitter and Reddit regularly.

Alexander

May 29, 2020
I find Facebook to be both addicting and stressful. I need to spend less time on it tbh.
Same here. There is too much false information and news, especially about COVID-19. What other social media websites have you been using recently?