Do you wear a watch?

Alexander

May 29, 2020
Are you wearing a watch? Tell us if it's a classic watch or it's a wearable device, let the community know, either way please. What are your thoughts on Wrist Watches, do you believe they are now classified as "old fashioned"? If not, inform us the smart gadgets you use to read the time? I use my iPhone 6 to check the clock, for the ease of access.

Ash

May 31, 2020
Personally, I could never bother wearing a smartwatch because I don't like the way they look. I prefer the look of a traditional watch especially since I always have my phone with me so it's not like I need my phone to see the notifications I have or to receive calls on. I always have my watch on me but mainly as an aesthetic rather than relying on it for the time

Lord Saru

May 30, 2020
I would go with @Ash in sharing the view tht I dont like how a smartwatch looks and prefer to have a traditional watch.

When I am selecting a watch, I usually select a watch that shows both analog and digital display.

At present, I am using a Fastrack watch, though Casio Databank watches are my favourite.