Electrical Damage

Alexander

May 29, 2020
Looking back in time, with all the devices in mind, I have you ever accidentally split food or drink? If so, how much was the cost of the repair?

We all make our decisions in life. My choice is to strictly avoid consuming anything in front of the screen, as a prevention measure for electrical damage.

Lord Saru

May 30, 2020
I remember why I replaced my very first smartphone.

I was on a batch tour and we were going off shore in a manual boat. Our entire batch was doing a kind of race looking at who would reach the destination first.

When our team was about to win, my friend came, pumped water into our boat and we sank. Together with my phone. That was it.

Alexander

May 29, 2020
I remember why I replaced my very first smartphone.

I was on a batch tour and we were going off shore in a manual boat. Our entire batch was doing a kind of race looking at who would reach the destination first.

When our team was about to win, my friend came, pumped water into our boat and we sank. Together with my phone. That was it.
Sorry to hear that. I'm guessing the smartphone was beyond repair so tell me whether or not you purchased a new device? If so, what brand and model did you buy? It's an expensive mistake...