Energy Drinks

Alexander

May 29, 2020
I know a lot of my friends and family who enjoy this beverage although, I personally don't because of how excessive the sugar content and therefore the risks this poses to my health. Do you drink Energy Drinks? If so, what is your favourite brand and how often do you consume one?

Ash

May 31, 2020
I drink energy drinks once in a while and usually only when I'm really tired and I'm still a while away from being able to go home. I tend to mainly just drink Lucozade Energy or the normal Lucozade. I try to avoid them because of all the sugar

catgirl

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
May 28, 2020
United States
envyforums.net
I generally only consume them on days I have to wake up super early. For example holidays because I have younger siblings. My preference is a few of the Starbucks double shot energy drinks. They’re an awesome treat to wake up to 😁😁😁

Lord Saru

May 30, 2020
I dont consume any energy drinks. I believe that pure glucose is as efficient as anything else.

Alexander

May 29, 2020
I dont consume any energy drinks. I believe that pure glucose is as efficient as anything else.
Food is better for our health too. Fruit, Vegetables and Vitamins provide the same "boost" effect in the morning but do so in a more natural way. Energy Drinks are not by any means natural or good for the human body.

GizmoTheSenpai

May 29, 2020
USA
RED BULL GIVES YOU WINGS

RED DDBUULLLLL GIVES ME WIIINGS

~4 red bull 12oz a week ... I have a growing addiction.