Favorite game of all time

MeowsePad

May 29, 2020
What is your favorite game of all time?

My favorite game of all time is Ultima Online It was the first major MMORPG, and it is unique in the sense that it is an open-world sandbox MMORPG. I started playing it when I was a kid and played it through my teen years, so I have a lot of lovely memories of the game.

Nova

May 29, 2020
For me it has to be League of Legends. The reason being over the years the game has been extended a lot. And graphis and gameplay has been changed too. And the matches with the games have improved too. I know that sooner or later the game devices would be also included in the League of Legends. Apart from that many other games where I invested myself.

Alexander

May 29, 2020
Speaking about Graphics, fortnite looks a lot like animated videos, so that makes it easier for players to spot opponents across the world. Creating defenses and placing traps is also a core aspect of why I and other people, love playing Fortnite. I can proudly say Fortnite is my all time favourite to play.

Sir Twisted

May 30, 2020
I would say my all time favourite game has to be Halo. I played it on the original Xbox console way back when and I'm about to get Halo Infinite on the Xbox One X when it releases.

Ash

May 31, 2020
It has to be Grand Theft Auto IV for me. It was honestly one of the best titles in the GTA series and I miss it quite a bit. Whilst GTA V was amazing, a lot of things were missing from it. I didn't like the arcade like driving physics for V either which was a lot better in GTA 4.

Lord Saru

May 30, 2020
I dont think I have had a better game that GTA San Andreas. I have never completed the mission and I dont thing I will be doing it if I was given a chance.

I prefer to kill and drive away with cars and make the cops chase me. After one hour of playing around the town and driving all sorts of crazy vehicles I would jump into a battle tank..(I think the cheat code was PANZER?) and drive away.

That was the best part of the game.