Financing Films

Lord Saru

May 30, 2020
COVID19 isnt new to the world. There has been pandemics and epidemics before and there will be more in the near future too.

This has hit almost every fields and entertainment, especially the film sector isnt new. There are has been calls from the movies sector that they need financial help and the government must help them financially with a special package.

When there is so much unemployment, lack of infrastructure, field that require more priority like agriculture, manufacturing processes, do you think world leaders will give ear to this call?

Ash

May 31, 2020
With so many sectors in trouble, I think the last one that should be a priority is the entertainment one. A lot of companies have been doing well especially streaming services like Netflix. A lot of these entertainment companies are worth billions as well, I'm sure they can afford to help themselves.

Lord Saru

May 30, 2020
I agree to this.

I believe that along with this, the cine stars and related workers should reduce their fee as well so that technicians with smaller scale of pay can survive. There are a lot of back end workers that require attention.

The bigwigs can wait.