FreeCodeCamp

Nova

May 29, 2020
I know a lot of people who are using the FCC for learning new skills. Though most of the skills taught with the FCC site are related to the Web Development. However there are many other skills that should be learned. I wanted to know how many of you have found the FCC site useful. Or have used it in past or right now?

Have you tried FCC for learning node, react and other skills?

Reactions: catgirl

catgirl

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
May 28, 2020
United States
envyforums.net
I had an overall good experience with the platform. I learned a lot about programming and specifically JavaScript. I found the lack of tutorials on other programming languages such as C# and PHP to be disappointing.

Ash

May 31, 2020
Wasn't aware of them before today. It looks good and I'll be checking them out to see if I can benefit from them. Would be useful to touch up on my Java again considering its been a little while since I last coded with it

Reactions: catgirl

catgirl

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
May 28, 2020
United States
envyforums.net
Wasn't aware of them before today. It looks good and I'll be checking them out to see if I can benefit from them. Would be useful to touch up on my Java again considering its been a little while since I last coded with it
They teach JavaScript not Java. They are two very different languages.

Ash

May 31, 2020
They teach JavaScript not Java. They are two very different languages.
Whoops, completely misread the thread and didn't check the website properly. I see that it's dedicated to web development now.
I'll be checking it out to improve my Javascript then.