Grooming during lock-down

RedmondG

Jun 1, 2020
Nam
gvforums.net
Some of you are out of lock-down, some of us are still stuck indoors, some of you can do a few things but the hairdressers are still not open!

How have you been coping? Have you grown your lovely mane out to see what happens? Or have you gave yourself a quarantine haircut? Have you gone for your first beard?

Me and my pals decided to go for a buzz cut number 3. I haven't had very short hair for a while but i'm loving it to be honest :)

Lord Saru

May 30, 2020
Its been a big issue for me.

Since I work in both the operation theatre as well as in casualty, I cant spot a beard or long hair.

I can still do the beard myself, though I dont like to do it. When It comes to hair dressing, I guess I evolved a new style by only cutting the accessible parts. Haha.

Ash

May 31, 2020
I hate long hair on me so I ended up buying a hair clipper from Amazon after a few weeks into the lockdown. Got a family member to cut my hair and I just cut the sides of my hair again a few days ago as well. Looking forward to going back to the barbers though.

Alexander

May 29, 2020
One of my pet hates is long hair, it's so annoying. Most of the hair dressers have been shut over the lockdown period here in the UK too, so I made the decision to purchase an electric razor and shave my head off. I can't wait for the last COVID-19 case to be announced world-wide as this is when we'll be fully back to normal everyday life.