How is the Weather?

Alexander

May 29, 2020
What's the weather like where you're at? Might it be hot, cold, or in between somewhere? Tell us the temperature too please.

Please note, that you are permitted to post in this topic once a day, everyday sharing with the community weather updates in your location.

Ash

May 31, 2020
It's cloudy and grey over here in London at the moment. The sun was out yesterday and it was around 24 degrees which made it a great day to go out. Looks like that was the last day of sunshine for a little while over here :(

catgirl

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
May 28, 2020
United States
envyforums.net
Today it was 88 degrees F (31 degrees C), but according to the weather app it felt like 105 degrees F (40.5 degrees C). Our house's AC system has struggled to keep the inside cool today and it's not much better. Tomorrow it's going to rain and hopefully cool things down at least. It's been bright and sunny today.

catgirl

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
May 28, 2020
United States
envyforums.net
was nice and warm outside, but i stayed indoors all day

is that bad
No that’s very good.

For me is was another dreadfully hot day. It cooled off slightly this morning and the AC seems to be working now. We’ve had on and off rain after two weeks of non-stop rain. April showers came late this year 😂

Ash

May 31, 2020
We've got heavy rain, thunder and lightning in London right now. It's actually crazy how quickly the weather has changed over the last 3 days. We've gone from bright sunshine and high temperatures to boring old grey clouds and now a mini thunderstorm.

Reactions: catgirl

catgirl

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
May 28, 2020
United States
envyforums.net
We've got heavy rain, thunder and lightning in London right now. It's actually crazy how quickly the weather has changed over the last 3 days. We've gone from bright sunshine and high temperatures to boring old grey clouds and now a mini thunderstorm.
Oh wow, glad to hear someone is finally getting relief from the heat. Here is was dreadfully hot again. New plan is to freeze the house at night so during the day it doesn't get as hot inside since our AC is struggling. If this still fails I might have to buy myself a Window AC unit and deal with a skyrocked electric bill.