Languages

Alexander

May 29, 2020
What languages can you speak and which is your primary? Are you hoping to learn anymore speech from various countries? If so, which language would that be? Right now, I can only speak English.

catgirl

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
May 28, 2020
United States
envyforums.net
My primary language is English, I can read some German, and know a bit of Spanish. My mom teaches at a bilingual school and talks to my siblings in Spanish to help them learn. I might start learning Japanese for the purposes of watching more anime in the future.

GizmoTheSenpai

May 29, 2020
USA
My native tongue is English but I know a bit of Spain Spanish or "proper spanish" which doesn't help me where I live since I live close to Mexico and most of the spanish speakers speak tex-mex here so they have a hard time understanding what I'm saying due to grammar and words being a little different. I'd love to learn more japanese just that is difficult

Alexander

May 29, 2020
i speak english, however i've always wanted to learn japanese (but it's a lot of effort)
What steps are you taking to learn japanese? Are you planning on taking a paid course or teaching yourself through online resources? What are your reasons for wanting to learn this language?

GizmoTheSenpai

May 29, 2020
USA
What steps are you taking to learn japanese? Are you planning on taking a paid course or teaching yourself through online resources? What are your reasons for wanting to learn this language?
I used DuoLingo for the longest with both Spanish and Japanese which is a great app for learning a new language. I used to have a note book where I wrote down a few words and phrases and I tried learning hirigana (one of the three alphabets used in Japanese), which turned out to be harder said than done to learn it.