Laravel Framework

Nova

May 29, 2020
I used to code in PHP but as time moved ahead, I realized javascript and few other frameworks are the way to go. And stopped using the php. And in the meantime there was a lot of development from the PHP side. They have laravel now which is pretty much makes the development easier. And also it is good option for other popular language frameworks.

Have you used Laravel?

Reactions: catgirl

catgirl

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
May 28, 2020
United States
envyforums.net
I used to code in PHP but as time moved ahead, I realized javascript and few other frameworks are the way to go. And stopped using the php. And in the meantime there was a lot of development from the PHP side. They have laravel now which is pretty much makes the development easier. And also it is good option for other popular language frameworks.

Have you used Laravel?
Generally speaking I’ve avoided frameworks and the MVC pattern when writing PHP. I should probably learn how to use one. A framework I used in the past was CodeIgniter. It’s similar to Laravel and a bit easier to use in my opinion.

Nova

May 29, 2020
A lot has been changed since the days of Codeigniter and others. I think the inclusion of the composer package manager and other similar services has changed the PHP a lot. I personally didn't find much value in the old frameworks but the Laravel continues to amaze me in that context.