Last Game Played

Alexander

May 29, 2020
What was the last video game you played and what platform did you use? How long did the gaming session last for, 30 minutes, 1 hour or a longer duration? Give the computer game a rating out of ten please and could you subsequently recommend the title to other forum members? Tell the gaming community below.

Please note you may reply to this topic as many times as you want to update us with what your playing.

Last edited:

GizmoTheSenpai

May 29, 2020
USA
I played city skylines for the first time in forever yesterday. I had played for like 3 dang hours and my city is SEXY man fr. I just sat there and waited most of the time. I have half a million dollars and I don’t have anything to spend it on yet :(

catgirl

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
May 28, 2020
United States
envyforums.net
Most recently I've been playing Final Fantasy XV (Windows Edition). It's an open world RPG. I cannot give a time estimate as I haven't finished the main story yet. I've generally played it a few hours at a time. There's a lot of voice acting and it's story driven which is fun for me.

Sir Twisted

May 30, 2020
Last game I would have played was most likely halo wars multiplayer, however, I do like to also play some Battlefield and call of duty, when I get the chance.

RedmondG

Jun 1, 2020
Nam
gvforums.net
Gears Tactics and I love it! It plays the same as Xcom, a turn-based tactics video game. It suits the Gears of War franchise perfectly and has some pretty neat features. It's currently free on Game Pass!

Lord Saru

May 30, 2020
I am playing this game called Rummy Circle. For those who dont know, its actually a card game thats popular around this part of the world.

Coming to PC games, the last and perhaps the only real computer game that I played was Max Payne, part 1.