Mario Kart

Lord Saru

May 30, 2020
I am not a big fan of gaming, but the one that I used to play, very frequently, was the PC version of Mariokart.

Me, my cousin and my sister used to play them. I am not sure about my sister,but I was the Yoshi guy and my cousin was the DK guy.

We had so much fun. Its simple, doesnt require heavy graphics and its entertaining. Anyone plays MarioKart even now?

TheJason

Jun 2, 2020
Not now, but it's definitely a top game I look for - along with Mario adventure games and Donkey Kong.

Anyway, it seems like there's never been a Mario Kart that was bad. Has anyone noticed that? Well, how many versions of Mario Kart have you played? Well, I was a teen when the game first came out.

Lord Saru

May 30, 2020
Oh. There are multiple versions of it?

I think I have just played one version, probably the most basic version of it.

The one that I played had to be run on Project64 emulator. Does it ring a bell?

Nova

May 29, 2020
Yes there are multiple versions over the year. Like recently ther was one release of the Mario Kart Party. And it is one good game. Though not a lot of people are loving the game. I mostly prefer the older games because they used to plain and simple with not much forceful graphics.

Alexander

May 29, 2020
Mario Kart has to be one of my favourite classics to play. PC Version? I've only ever played on a Nintendo Wii and never heard about this title being available on computer, until now. Unfortunately, a few years ago, I made the decision to sell my Wii so therefore I don't play now.