Minecraft

Alexander

May 29, 2020
Who plays this game and what are your thoughts on it?

If you haven't heard of this game, I am shocked. Minecraft is a type of sandbox game, where your goal is to survive. As a player, you need to think about mining resources and hunting for food. As you progress onwards, it's a good idea to consider upgrading your Armour, Weaponry and mining tools. The best resource that you can aquire is diamonds. To conclude, Minecraft is pretty much survival of the fittest, unless you are playing creative mode, then the only objective is to use your imagination!

untuned

Outrun-istrator
Staff member
Administrator
Retrowave
Jun 2, 2020
New York
untnd.me
someone needs to make a new trailer for the game to be honest, there are so many new features that were added since 2011

Nova

May 29, 2020
I remember recently when the Minecraft was released for browser usage. And now you can play the minecraft on browser as well. Though you have to get a new account as you will be connected to the new server and the user groups. So right now I am stickign with the pocket edition of the minecraft.

untuned

Outrun-istrator
Staff member
Administrator
Retrowave
Jun 2, 2020
New York
untnd.me
I remember recently when the Minecraft was released for browser usage. And now you can play the minecraft on browser as well. Though you have to get a new account as you will be connected to the new server and the user groups. So right now I am stickign with the pocket edition of the minecraft.

Alexander

May 29, 2020
someone needs to make a new trailer for the game to be honest, there are so many new features that were added since 2011
I agree. A video uploaded by Cussan on YouTube, shows the evolution of Minecraft since 2011. This isn't an official trailer but it shows how much the titles evolved over time.