Mobile Games or Console Games

Nova

May 29, 2020
These days there seems to be a lot of good games coming out in the market. And most of them are released for the mobiles. Though a lot of dedicated gaming community makes use of the Consoles and PC desktop. I am wondering how many of the gamers also make use of the android or iOS phones. And play regular games on it.

Do you prefer Mobile Games or Console Games?

Sir Twisted

May 30, 2020
If I'm being honest when I'm out and about, I do like playing mobile games to pass the time alittle more, but when I'm at home most of my time is generally spent on the console.

Nova

May 29, 2020
If I'm being honest when I'm out and about, I do like playing mobile games to pass the time alittle more, but when I'm at home most of my time is generally spent on the console.
I can relate to this. I can't play the game on the PC or the console when I am using the Mobile version of the game on the phone. And the reason being I think mobile version of the game are not much screen friendly, you need bigger screen in order to have fun. So yeah depending on situation, I prefer bigger screen devices for gaming.

GizmoTheSenpai

May 29, 2020
USA
PS4 all the way - but some iOS games are fun ngl. Like COD: MOBILE I will wreck everyone but not on console I’ll get slaughtered

Nova

May 29, 2020
PS4 all the way - but some iOS games are fun ngl. Like COD: MOBILE I will wreck everyone but not on console I’ll get slaughtered
I have also recently started making use of the COD : Mobile version. Most of the time I play the mobile legends. And in some of the time in near future I may switch to the "League of Legends". But as of now it seems like LOL is now beta version. I don't play on the iOS version mostly the android version.

Reactions: GizmoTheSenpai

Alexander

May 29, 2020
Console gaming. Most of the time, when playing computer games on my iOS device, I find that my phone isn't fit for this purpose. Not only does the phone become warm, my battery drains and the processing speeds lag.

Ash

May 31, 2020
The only mobile game that I play is Clash Royale. I'm not a huge fan of mobile games, to be honest. I mainly play on my PS4 because the games there are way better and way more entertaining to play.

catgirl

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
May 28, 2020
United States
envyforums.net
I'm looking forward to the release of the PlayStation 5, as for Xbox games I have a powerful gaming PC and Microsoft releases their games on both Xbox and PC. Sony doesn't so if I buy a new console it'll probably be the PS5 or who knows if Nintendo releases a Nintendo Switch Pro or something to buy them another five years of research and development time maybe I'll upgrade.