Netflix - Any good TV series?

Nova

May 29, 2020
I have been watching various Action, Thriller, Drama and Crime TV series so far. And Netflix seems to be pretty much what I prefer when it comes to the different kind of drama and content. I have so far finished this months series by doing the bing watch. And also wish to cover a lot of other content in few weeks.

Do you have any good suggestions for the TV series on Netflix?

Ash

May 31, 2020
Peaky Blinders, Suits, Better Call Saul, Breaking Bad, The Witcher, Narcos and Narcos Mexico are some good shows to watch on Netflix. A lot of people don't like Better Call Saul because it was a bit slow at the start compared to Breaking Bad but it is worth it! The latest season of it was amazing.

Nova

May 29, 2020
I have watched Suits, Better Call Saul, Breaking Bad and most of other series. I am just looking forward to the series which has some sort of the psychological aspect in it. So far not a lot of good series out there. Most of the german and chinese series are boring. Korean TV dramas are not fun either.

ARx182

May 31, 2020
I have watched Suits, Better Call Saul, Breaking Bad and most of other series. I am just looking forward to the series which has some sort of the psychological aspect in it. So far not a lot of good series out there. Most of the german and chinese series are boring. Korean TV dramas are not fun either.
Worth watching Mindhunter if Psychology is what you’re interested in. :)

Lord Saru

May 30, 2020
I am interested in history and foreign policy as I had stated elsewhere and those may reflect in my interests.

1. WW in color is a series of documentaries which are actually a glimpse into the world war in color.

2. The crown is another political drama that reflects upon the relationship between the crown and the cabinet.

These are two favourites. Others are designated survivor, star trek discovery, marco polo.