News channels

Lord Saru

May 30, 2020
I am a fan of news channels.

Infact, I dont see most of the other channels. I like to observe how the world is moving and how the ews channels are reporting issues. I am also a fan of the prime time news discussion where a crucial issue gets debated vehemently, analyzed from both the sides. You can make up your opinion on that issue after hearing all the sides.

People these days are complaining that all these are bilge, but I am telling you that it is not. You just need to keep the politics out.

What are your views about news channels?

With all the virus stuff going on and now the protests/riots happening in the US I find myself watching the news more and more. It's really hard to decipher what's true and what's twisted though because they all have their political leanings and want you to see their opinion as fact because nowadays most news is not objective...they have an agenda.

My sister-in-law works for a huge city newspaper as an editor and loves the news but it gives her great anxiety. She can't escape it though and I worry about her health.

Nova

May 29, 2020
I have no favorite news channels. The reaosn being most of the news channels tend to make it harder for us to guess what type of the content do you have. A lot of times you have to understand that world has gone polairzed to the left. And so the news channels tend to amplify it as well.

Ash

May 31, 2020
I tend to watch the news most of the time. I'm on social media throughout the day so usually, I know what's happening around the world. We tend to watch the news late at night as well to see what's up in the UK

Alexander

May 29, 2020
Yes, I watch the news. Most of the time I watch BBC so I can keep track of what's been occurring. BBC focus to much on COVID-19 and I haven't seen a single news announcements where they don't talk about the pandemic.