Online Banking

Alexander

May 29, 2020
What are your feelings about internet banking? Do you feel it's secure? Do you make use of the online services? I love the ability to do my banking through the comfort of my own home. It allows me to perform a wide range of tasks, without rushing to the bank.

Reactions: catgirl

Ash

May 31, 2020
I love it. I don't really use the websites of my banks but I do use the apps quite a lot and they are so convenient. It's so nice to just see your transactions right away and do certain things right from your phone.

Reactions: catgirl

catgirl

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
May 28, 2020
United States
envyforums.net
I like online banking and use it. I’m not concerned about the security because here in the United States the banks and credit card companies take responsibility for any and all fraud on the account. If money is stolen from your account, they give it back to you. Plus it means I can buy online and easily monitor my spending.

Nova

May 29, 2020
I have been pretty strong with the online banking. And focusing more on the inftrastructure lately. I think online banking definitely should be in every country. More of such countries should progress based on how they transact online. And so we are going to see a different world.

Lord Saru

May 30, 2020
I think internet banking is slowly going out. We are now moving into Wallet banking and it has been such a blessing.

A lot of progress has also been made in integrating multiple wallets. The next stop would be to ensure security of these wallets and integrate it with global supply chains.

The vision is far from being executed, but you dont have to pay taxes to have vision xD