Votes: 2 66.7%
  • In-Store!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Both!

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

Alexander

May 29, 2020
Online shopping looks like the modern way to purchase goods, an increasing number of people are starting to place orders over the internet. Please tell the discussion community whether you prefer shopping online or in store, and your reasons why please.

Solely, for the convenience factor, my preference would have to be online shopping.

Lord Saru

May 30, 2020
I think I take preferences based on the product I am shopping. For example, if I am purchasing a tech paraphernalia, dog items, books and shoes, I would prefer online shopping as they have more selections and more offers.

In case I am purchasing groceries, magazines, drinks and other items, I prefer to buy offline as I can select products of my choice and ensure freshness. Maybe, it will change after we have regular groceries supplies in online mode.

Ash

May 31, 2020
It depends on what I am looking for and what I'm feeling like. Online shopping is great because you don't have to move around and can easily compare different options and prices right from your home. But in-store shopping can be so much better for a lot of things especially clothing where you can see what it actually looks like

Reactions: Lord Saru