Paint.Net

Nova

May 29, 2020
I have been using this application for some years. It is not exactly replacement of the Photoshop. It has enough features that can get you to edit the images as well. I have mostly used it for small meme and adding some random text. So the paint.net has been pretty good small application for me to edit the images.

Have you used Paint.net?

It's free and simple to use, To get it out of the box with a simple job and doesn't use so much system power I have used it. But for me, I use photoshop :) The real deal software.

I think most people used it since it's free

Nova

May 29, 2020
I agree photoshop long term is better. And learning photoshop never goes to waste. The only issue is that you have to pay monthly or yearly for the photoshop. And something like that is not going to be affordable after the corona is lifted all over. So a lot fo subscription services would be expensive for me.

catgirl

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
May 28, 2020
United States
envyforums.net
I have to subscribe to Adobe Creative Cloud because my school requires it for a lot of class projects. As a result I tend to use Photoshop for most image editing. Paint.NET looks like a really cool alternative though and I'll check it out.