PayPal

Alexander

May 29, 2020
Those of you that don't know, PayPal is an automated payment network that allows direct money transactions which acts as an interactive digital solution to physical forms. Who has a PayPal account? Is it a personal or business account? What do you mainly use PayPal for?

I mostly use their service to earn money online. Usually, I'll withdraw the funds to my bank account, once a month.

Ash

May 31, 2020
I have a personal PayPal account and I use it mainly to receive money that I have earned money online from surveys etc. I've withdrawn most of the money into my bank accounts but I still keep a little bit on there to spend on some things online

catgirl

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
May 28, 2020
United States
envyforums.net
I use PayPal for buying as well as accepting money online although I don't carry a balance with them and money earned goes straight to my linked checking account. They sent out an email around 2019 about banking regulations saying that if you want to keep your money in a PayPal account they now require additional identity verification here in the US. It's not really needed in my opinion as I have PayPal Credit as well as several credit cards so there's no reason to also open what's essentially a PayPal checkings account so I opted to just send money over to my credit union.

Nova

May 29, 2020
I too have been using the Paypal for many years and I wish to continue using it as long as possible. I also think we should not rely on one payment processor and instead we should be accepting money via various other options like say payoneer, transferwise etc. This way we can diversify and not be limited to specific payment processors.