PluralSight

Nova

May 29, 2020
I joined pluralsight during the April 2020. It was one offer from them related to the free month for the corona lockdown skill update month. I didn't upgraded after that as I have took few courses and it was good enough for me to watch the tutorials. I think the cost is the current issue because current lack of jobs times is not a good option to subscribe.

Have you ever used or tried the pluralsight for learning new programming skills?

Reactions: catgirl

catgirl

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
May 28, 2020
United States
envyforums.net
I joined pluralsight during the April 2020. It was one offer from them related to the free month for the corona lockdown skill update month. I didn't upgraded after that as I have took few courses and it was good enough for me to watch the tutorials. I think the cost is the current issue because current lack of jobs times is not a good option to subscribe.

Have you ever used or tried the pluralsight for learning new programming skills?
I used to get it through my school before they switched to LinkedIn Learning and it was nice. When learning a programming language it’s really slow to sit through and watch videos when it’s easier to read a blog post or book and learn the content considerably faster.

Nova

May 29, 2020
I heard that recently Lynda is taken over by the Linkedin. And the prices are now increased. Something I can't afford either. I think compared to the Pluralsight the quality of the videos are better with the Linkedin. I personally noticed that there seems to be better options with the Linkedin considering they have multiple skills with Lynda than the Pluralsight.