PUBG vs Fortnite

Nova

May 29, 2020
I know this is pretty sensitive topic among the young gamers. A lot of folks prefer the fortnite and while the hardcore gamers preder the PUBG. It seems like a lot of options out there lately with the battle royale. Yet the two games - PUBG and Fortnite seems to be catching up a lot on the games. I personally prefer PUBG due to my own taste.

Which game is your favorite?

ARx182

May 31, 2020
I think Fortnite is unique like no other whereas there’s plenty of fish similar to PUBG in the sea: Apex Legends, Warzone, etc. It’s a no brainer; Fortnite any day of the week.

Reactions: catgirl

catgirl

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
May 28, 2020
United States
envyforums.net
I think Fortnite is unique like no other whereas there’s plenty of fish similar to PUBG in the sea: Apex Legends, Warzone, etc. It’s a no brainer; Fortnite any day of the week.
The mix of building and the high speed battle along with the various things you can do for fun on the map is interesting and is a very unique unmatched experience.

ARx182

May 31, 2020
The mix of building and the high speed battle along with the various things you can do for fun on the map is interesting and is a very unique unmatched experience.
Also, Fortnite's use of a vibrant colour scheme makes it more user-friendly than PUBG which is one of the main reasons why Fortnite is still so popular, especially amongst young people.

Ash

May 31, 2020
I have never played PUBG but I did play Fortnite for quite a while before Modern Warfare came out. And even though I have never played PUBG, I would much rather play it than go back to Fortnite. I hated the building aspect of Fortnite and the way some of these gamers played made any battle boring because their aim was always to go as high as possible.