Radio

Alexander

May 29, 2020
Please tell the community whether you listen to the radio and inform us of what your favourite station is too. If you tune in, where do you usually listen? Travelling? At work? At home? There are many different ways you can access your local radio station. Whether it's through the internet your car, or a old-fashioned device, let us know.

Ash

May 31, 2020
I love listening to the radio. I tend to listen to Capital FM the most, a bit of Capital Xtra from time to time and Magic FM late at night. I use my Google Home Mini in my living room to listen to it mainly. I also use the Radioplayer app on my phone sometimes when I'm not at home

GizmoTheSenpai

May 29, 2020
USA
I don’t really listen to the radio much anymore since I have all my music on Spotify but I do tune in to today’s hits radio stations because that’s the only station we really have that I kind of like where I live. I only listen to the radio in the car though! I’ve listened to radio stations on my phone with this website. It was really cool tuning into stations worldwide!

Alexander

May 29, 2020
I love listening to the radio. I tend to listen to Capital FM the most, a bit of Capital Xtra from time to time and Magic FM late at night. I use my Google Home Mini in my living room to listen to it mainly. I also use the Radioplayer app on my phone sometimes when I'm not at home
I love listening too. London's Heart is one of my favourites and I tend to listen through the App installed on my iPhone. Radio advertising really gets on my nerves and there's no way I can skip or block this.

Alexander

May 29, 2020
used to be a radio presenter at an online radio station for a couple weeks
What was the radio station called and how many viewers were you getting everyday? Why did you quit? Tell us what genre of music was played too.

untuned

Outrun-istrator
Staff member
Administrator
Retrowave
Jun 2, 2020
New York
untnd.me
What was the radio station called and how many viewers were you getting everyday? Why did you quit? Tell us what genre of music was played too.
i was playing synthwave/lofi, it was called upbeat. i left because real life is more important and i need to sort it out first