Raspberry Pi

Nova

May 29, 2020
I always wanted to experiment with the Raspberry Pi and the similar other small electronics kits. So far I only used it with others and never made something of my own. I wish to do that in next year or maybe this year if I can. It seems cheaper now but who knows in near future the cost may increase.

Have you used Raspberry Pi?

Alexander

May 29, 2020
Have you ever used Raspberry Pi? Did you construct the components yourself? I remember in school, one time, our computing tutor taught us how to construct one and the whole class was given the opportunity to build and test the machinery afterwards. This was a fun lesson in computers!

A video is attached below which explains this technology in depth.

Ash

May 31, 2020
I don't know much about it but it's always interested me. I want to have a look at one and just mess around with it but honestly, I don't know where to start.
Might check them out in the coming weeks since I have quite a bit of time right now

untuned

Outrun-istrator
Staff member
Administrator
Retrowave
Jun 2, 2020
New York
untnd.me
I run a Windows Volume License Server on mine, it's not official but rather spoofs the response so I get Windows 10 Enterprise and Microsoft Office for free. It's better than the unit collecting dust 😂
i have no use for enterprise edition, and my dad's work provides office for free anyway up to 5 machines so it works out fine

was thinking of running pi-hole on it again

Reactions: catgirl

catgirl

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
May 28, 2020
United States
envyforums.net
i have no use for enterprise edition, and my dad's work provides office for free anyway up to 5 machines so it works out fine

was thinking of running pi-hole on it again
I use Windows 10 Enterprise because it gives you access to Windows Defender APT Program. It's a more advanced AV (which should really be free) only available normally to huge businesses. I.e. a Windows Defender that actually works.

untuned

Outrun-istrator
Staff member
Administrator
Retrowave
Jun 2, 2020
New York
untnd.me
I use Windows 10 Enterprise because it gives you access to Windows Defender APT Program. It's a more advanced AV (which should really be free) only available normally to huge businesses. I.e. a Windows Defender that actually works.
ah, alright that makes sense
thanks for the information

Reactions: catgirl