Spotify

Alexander

May 29, 2020
Spotify is a streaming music provider which allows you to choose over 50 million songs to listen too. Do you use Spotify? If so, what is your membership? Mine is Premium and this provides me with two benefits over the standard which is to play titles adfree and the ability to download music to listen to offline. Premium costs me £9.99 a month.

Nova

May 29, 2020
I used to be a heavy user of the Spotify stations. But these days many of those stations are abandonded. And more of podcast spam and the channels which have not much good cotnent are trending. I have moved to YouTube music because that is where some of my known people are gone for hosting.

Ash

May 31, 2020
I have used Spotify for years now but only upgraded to Premium recently. As I'm a student it's half price for me so I only have to pay around £4.99 which I think is a great price for what they give me. The ability to download any song/album I want is amazing. Well worth the price.

Lord Saru

May 30, 2020
Never had a reason to get a Spotify account. I am not a big time music buff and I find enough solace in hearing it on YouTube. If I am obsessed about a song, I download it off the internet.

Radio stations? I dont think I will ever turn to them.