The Simpsons

Alexander

May 29, 2020
Who likes a TV series known as the Simpsons? I can't quite believe that such a fantastic show has been going on ever since 1989. I still admire The SImpsons a lot, the episodes still make me laugh to this day! While most of the episodes being shown are replayed now, it's still a wonderful experience to watch.

Nova

May 29, 2020
Rick and Morty and Simpsons were ahead of their time when it comes to some of the episodes. They created episodes where they thought soon the communists will take over the america. And recently in protests we have seen that. I guess simpsons must be time traveller who saw that coming like 10 years earlier.

Ash

May 31, 2020
I used to love the Simpsons. When I got Disney+, I was going to watch it completely from the start and try and catch up to the current season but I just couldn't be bothered. It's a great show but some of the newer stuff really needs to be scrapped.

Alexander

May 29, 2020
Rick and Morty and Simpsons were ahead of their time when it comes to some of the episodes. They created episodes where they thought soon the communists will take over the america. And recently in protests we have seen that. I guess simpsons must be time traveller who saw that coming like 10 years earlier.
Matt Groening must be a time traveller. There's too many predictions which have come true for this to be a coincidence. The Simpsons have now predicted the Corona Virus too. What are your thoughts on this?