Virtual Reality Gaming

Alexander

May 29, 2020
Virtual reality is a realistic form of gaming, allowing you to see the surrounding like you normally would see everyday, in the real world. If you would like to experience this, then you would either purchase a VR Headset or take a trip to your nearest arcade that supports this kind of Tech. Please tell me your thoughts about Virtual Reality, if you have used this type of technology in the past.

Do you believe VR Gaming will be the future of gaming?

Lord Saru

May 30, 2020
I think virtual and augmented reality is going to compete with each other to fill the lacunae.

I have used VR and I am not a fan of it. It hurts my eye. Talking about the technical aspect of it, its going to bring more innovation in graphics arena as poor graphics is equivalent to poor VR experience.

Lets see which way the market is going to swing.

untuned

Outrun-istrator
Staff member
Administrator
Retrowave
Jun 2, 2020
New York
untnd.me
absolutely

i already play vrchat which is my escape from reality, and beat saber is fun and gets me exercise

Ash

May 31, 2020
Don't like it. And that is mainly because it makes me feel slightly sick and gives me a headache. If they could fix that, I'm sure a lot of people would love virtual reality especially because it would be amazing for gaming