Waking up

Alexander

May 29, 2020
How long does it take for you to wake up in the mornings? How many times is the snooze button tapped for a couple of extra precise minutes in bed? Would you say you are a morning person? Why or why not?

Ash

May 31, 2020
I am not a morning person. I hate waking up early but once I'm up, I can do anything. I'm a 5 more minutes type of guy but usually I don't stay in my bed for too long

Reactions: Alexander

GizmoTheSenpai

May 29, 2020
USA
Oh god it takes me too long to get up in the morning and considering I have a job now I’m just gonna have to FORCE myself out of bed every morning. It takes me a good 30 ish minutes to get up sometimes :rolleyes:

Alexander

May 29, 2020
I am not a morning person. I hate waking up early but once I'm up, I can do anything. I'm a 5 more minutes type of guy but usually I don't stay in my bed for too long
I can't agree more. It's like comparing what you said to getting in the sea, once your in, it's fine. I always get up on my alarm clock, regardless of how painful it seems to me. Personally, if I spend 5 minutes extra in bed, the time seems to turn into one or two hours more.