What is your least favourite game?

Alexander

May 29, 2020
Of all the video games you've taken part in since you started your hobby as a gamer, please tell us the name of your least preferred video game and explain your answer as to why please. Kindly inform the group what particular elements you don't really like about the video game.

Reactions: catgirl

catgirl

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
May 28, 2020
United States
envyforums.net
My least favorite game or at least class of games would be smartphone games that are pay-to-win. For example the game Clash of Clans has you build your own village you have to protect from other players and to win you have to buy gems to speed up certain tasks and to protect yourself from other plays on the game. As a result it's either an unfun experience or an expensive experience. I'd rather take the $50-$100 a month it takes to be up top and spend it on my personal projects or a game on Steam.

Reactions: Alexander

Lord Saru

May 30, 2020
I think it is, for me, this old time game called Doom.

Its a linear mapped monotonous game with no real sense of excitement. Most of it are predictable and the color schemes dont really gel well.

There wasnt much improvement on graphics side during those times but it wasnt good anyway.

Anyone played it?

Ash

May 31, 2020
It will always be Skyrim. I don't know why other people like it but when I played it, I absolutely hated the game. It was one of the first games I got on Xbox 360 because it came with my bundle. Tried it out and I hated everything about it. I think I spent ages once trying to find my way up a mountain.