What’s your favorite season? Why?

GizmoTheSenpai

May 29, 2020
USA
As title says ^^

many favorite season is fall since it’s chilly but not TOO cold it’s like the perfect balance and the leaves are so visually appealing and mmmm all the mosquitoes HIBERNATE did u know that ?

Reactions: catgirl

Ash

May 31, 2020
I love Summer. The sun, the heat and the barbeques just make it such an enjoyable period of the year. And who can forget the ice cream! We're enjoying some great sunshine over here in the UK right now as well.

catgirl

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
May 28, 2020
United States
envyforums.net
My favorite season is winter. It’s true that it’s very cold but the same can apply in late spring and fall. Perks include pretty snow and it’s the perfect excuse to stay inside, enjoy the heating and a nice cup of hot chocolate.

catgirl

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
May 28, 2020
United States
envyforums.net
As a kid, definitely summer. As a lazy adult, I prefer Autumn/Winter. Summer is tiring.
Most kids prefer summer because summer means no school for them. Many schools around the world are switching to year round education to reduce the gap between classes as research shows it improves retention and results in better outcomes for students. I wonder how this will affect kids favorite seasons.

Reactions: ARx182

RedmondG

Jun 1, 2020
Nam
gvforums.net
In Asia I prefer Summer, the way of life here is made for flip-flops and fruit. In Europe I prefer Winter, as seeing all them beautiful cities lit up at night, especially at Christmas is amazing!

Lord Saru

May 30, 2020
I prefer Winter. I live near the equator in India and its very humid here and not the most conducive climate. But in winter, the humidity is less and the cold is very welcoming.

There are two other reasons why I love winters.

1. You dont have to go out much because of how cold it is.
2. Its Christmas time and that means lots of gifts and meat.

Reactions: catgirl