What's your favourite food?

Alexander

May 29, 2020
If you were to choose the kind of food you enjoyed most, or even a single food product, what would it be and why? My favourite would have to be Fillet Steak, cooked Blue and served with fries on the side. It's an expensive choice, but it's a tasty one!

Nova

May 29, 2020
I prefer anything that is made with gravy and something spicy. Because I hate boiled noodles and the soup all the time.I prefer spicy food in my regular routine. I guess depending on how the climate is, I also make adjustment in my eating accordingly. I prefer a lot of non veg too.

catgirl

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
May 28, 2020
United States
envyforums.net
It's hard to pick between the wings with great sauces from Buffalo Wild Wings, and the chicken with cheese and rice sold by a local Mexican restaurant. Those are probably my two favorite meals at the moment.

Lord Saru

May 30, 2020
I dont think I will choose anything other than Arabic Biriyani...called Al Manthi. Its a fairly common dish being eaten in and around the middle east region with toppings of garlic mayonaise and tomato chutney.

Other than that, I would tip the balance in favour of chicken and fish, both stir fried.

Anyone tried Arabic?

Ash

May 31, 2020
Anything that contains red meat. I love my meat. In terms of an actual favourite dish, I would have to say I have two. One is a bit more eastern - hoisin pork, a bit of rice and some vegetables. And the other is a bit more western which is roast beef, roast vegetables and a few chips. Talking about those dishes has now made me very hungry lol :D