WordPress

Nova

May 29, 2020
I am sure many of you who are into forums and the blogs, already know what WordPress is. And I am also sure that a lot of you can easily use the WordPress. As it is one of the popular and also easy to use CMS that can make it easy for you to build websites and the themes and also the blogs. I have signed up on WordPress.com and also I have my own domain where I manage my WordPress blog.

Do you use WordPress? And how is your experience so far?

screenshot.png

catgirl

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
May 28, 2020
United States
envyforums.net
I use WordPress for my portfolio/blog website and it's worked out really well for me so far. The editor is really nice, although the iPhone app still needs some work and feels buggy. There are so many pretty free themes for it as well.

Nova

May 29, 2020
My only issue these days with WordPress is that it is adding a lot of bloat with the block editor. And giving everything to that gutenberg. This has created a bloat and inconsistent out of control demon that can affect the workflow of many designers and the developers. This is not the way they can extend the WordPress.

Ash

May 31, 2020
I have used WordPress a lot in the past and do so currently as well. I use it for my portfolio site at the moment, although I am looking to create my own portfolio from scratch rather than relying on WP. I'm also using it for two other projects that are directories and it has made my job so much easier.

Lord Saru

May 30, 2020
People love Wordpress not because its perfect, but because there is no better product in the market.

I used to host a WP blog and the good thing about it was that is mobile friendly, theme selection were awesome and cheap too and that the editor has pretty much everything that you want.

What I dont like about them is that its pretty much cliche and has a structured layout that makes guessing the software was if you are an experienced person.