Your Mobile Phone Charger

Alexander

May 29, 2020
I am asking the community if you use a standard, fabric or metal USB cable to charge your device and why?

If your anything like me, I have always found the ends of the leads break when your using the device whilst charging, so this is why I use a fabric cable instead. Especially Apple.

Obviously, purchasing a fabric or metal lead would be more expensive than the standard one, but in my opinion, it’s definitely worth the investment. It lasts much longer and you’ll end spending less in the long run.

Ash

May 31, 2020
I just use the standard charger that came with my Galaxy S20. I've never had to replace any of the chargers that have come with my phone (most of them being Samsung chargers). I'm not sure if that is because the Samsung chargers are made well or that I'm just careful with them

Alexander

May 29, 2020
I just use the standard charger that came with my Galaxy S20. I've never had to replace any of the chargers that have come with my phone (most of them being Samsung chargers). I'm not sure if that is because the Samsung chargers are made well or that I'm just careful with them
It's common with Apple, not Android leads. I've been using a Fabric Lead for some time now and there has been no problems. Exposed wires in Lighting cables are dangerous and could result in an Electric Shock too. Mobile phone accessories soon add up. It's not cheap!

5StGkGU.jpg