Your mobile phone plan

Alexander

May 29, 2020
Please tell the community who your phone provider is, how much you pay and what this consists of. Which kind of plan are you on? Is it Pay Monthly, Pay As You Go or a Phone Contract? Since late last year, I've been using Vodafone which is a 2 years contract for £26.13. Texts, minutes and data are unlimited, subject to their fair usage policy.

catgirl

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
May 28, 2020
United States
envyforums.net
My family uses AT&T with several iPhones and a few Apple Watches + iPads for around $350/month. This includes the connection fee, Unlimited Data, and device financing.

Alexander

May 29, 2020
my phone used to be a contract, but it has since been paid off and is now just a pay monthly
Which do you feel is better value? Are you considering going back to a mobile phone contract? Who is your provider and how many minutes, texts and bandwidth is on your pay monthly plan?

untuned

Outrun-istrator
Staff member
Administrator
Retrowave
Jun 2, 2020
New York
untnd.me
Which do you feel is better value? Are you considering going back to a mobile phone contract? Who is your provider and how many minutes, texts and bandwidth is on your pay monthly plan?
i mean, it was my dad's plan. i feel a contract is nice since you already get a new phone for "free" and just pay it back over time

Alexander

May 29, 2020
i mean, it was my dad's plan. i feel a contract is nice since you already get a new phone for "free" and just pay it back over time
I understand. Do you know what phone and how much was your father paying on a monthly basis? Tell me how many minutes, calls and data you got as part of the pay of the contractual agreement.

I'm interested to see whether or not value for money is good.