Yourself in 10 years?

Where do you see yourself in 10 years? Do you have a plan for furthering your education, work advancement, family planning, relationship changes, etc? Or maybe just perfecting your cheesecake recipe? LOL

In 10 years I would love to see myself as a grandmother but my daughter insists it will never happen. So maybe I'm stuck with guinea pig grandbabies from now on?

Reactions: catgirl

catgirl

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
May 28, 2020
United States
envyforums.net
As I'm currently completing my associate's degree (this is my last semester) my next plans are to go complete several higher programs. In about ten years I'll either be completing a doctoral program or be in a senior level Kernel Software Engineering job for some company. Not sure how long I'm going to continue with higher education, it depends on how much work I'm willing to continue putting into it along with what my career goals are and financial situation at the time is.

Lord Saru

May 30, 2020
I am currently working as a internal medicine doctor in a local hospital. I want to pursue my passion of becoming a senior civil servant of the country and am looking forward to exams.

In 10 years,I would be married to my girlfriend, having two kids, working as a civil servant. I want one of my kid to be a judge xD

Ash

May 31, 2020
I'm hoping that I will be living in my own place, have a secure job and would have met someone interesting to live with. Can't forget the dog either. Hopefully I'll have enough time/energy to get myself a dog!

Nova

May 29, 2020
If I survive this lockdown and the corona thing. I hope that I will manage to go around the world. And also setup some sort of the consultancy business. This way I can get rid of the lot of issues of the stuck to my own country. I hope to manage a lot of things but we are all stuck in this lockdown.

Alexander

May 29, 2020
Good question but this is difficult to answer. I hope to see myself with some form of mortgage to buy my first home, with a partner, and progressing further up the chain in my workplace. This is of course, all dependant on when there are no more cases of COVID-19 worldwide and we get back to normality.