Zoom

Alexander

May 29, 2020
Have you been using Zoom for gatherings or just to get together with friends and family? Have you spotted a bug in the software? What is your opinion about the different backgrounds you're allowed to use? I haven't done that yet, but it looks something fun to do.

Nova

May 29, 2020
I have used Zoom. I think it does address some of the specific situations like conference and the school work. I think skype does not fit those scenarios. And in such case I think Zoom can be pretty good platform for the same. I personally prefer microsoft teams but it is limited for the free plan.

catgirl

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
May 28, 2020
United States
envyforums.net
I use Zoom for some meetings although most of my family prefers a phone call. At work we only allow Zoom for low-confidentiality projects so my usage of the platform is interesting. They seem to be working to increase the security but are a relatively young company so I imagine it'll take time.

Alexander

May 29, 2020
I dislike zoom I like whatsapp
Why do you dislike Zoom? What don't you like about this communications software? I don't like using WhatsApp as your mobile phone number is shared with the people you talk to, which I see as a privacy invasion.